Each set includes the following
- Interior push pad for wood or metal doors. Fits doors between 30 and 36 inches in width. Overall length of device is 31 inches
- Dogging Key - Keeps latch retracted. Converts door to a push pull function
- Adjustable roller latch - Mounts on door frame stop.
- ANSI Grade 1 approved, exceeds 500,000 cycles
- Complies with ANSI 117.1 for accessible and usable Buildings and Facilities Standards
- ADA Compliant
Each Dynasty Hardware Exit Devices comes with a dogging key.
Dogging is a function of the exit device on the inside of the door. Dogging is when the latch of the device is mechanically held retracted by locking the panic device in the depressed position. When the device is in the dogged position the door can be opened by simply pushing on the inside or pulling on the exterior handle. This is a great feature for doors that receive heavy traffic.
The device can be dogged using the hex key that comes with the device. Simpy insert the key into the hole on the push pad and turn.